SPC HITO ZF is a premium quality zinc free hydraulic oil specially developed for use in severely stressed hydraulic systems. The oil is formulated from selected paraffinic base stock treated with top quality antirust, antioxidant and antiwear additives.
SPC HITO ZF meets the following performance requirements:
• DIN 51524 Part I
• DIN 51515 Part I, Part II
• General Electric 101941A
• US Steel 120, 126
• Cincinnati Milacron P-38, P-45, P-54, P-55, P-57, P-62
• AFNOR E 48-600 (HL)
SPC HITO ZF provides the following benefits:
• Provide excellent antiwear and pump performance
• Minimises sludge and deposit formation
• Maintains working components clean in operational conditions
• Prevents rust and corrosion in the hydraulic system
• Prevents oil saturation and system failure due to the presence of good antifoam properties
• Reduces maintenance cost and useful service life of the oil
• Provides excellent thermal stability and superior filterability even in wet conditions over a wide temperature range.
SPC HITO ZF is recommended for use in vane, piston and gear-type pumps, mobile and stationary hydraulic equipment situated in environmentally sensitive areas, logging, paper, and timber mills.
It is also suitable for use in quarrying, mining and earthmoving, agricultural harvesters, can and bottle handling machinery.
SPC HITO ZF
ISO VG: 46, 68
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 °C, cSt: 46.5, 68.3
at 100 °C, cSt: 6.9, 8.8
Viscosity Index: 105, 105
Specific Gravity, 15/15 °C: 0.877, 0.882
Flash Point, COC, °C: 224, 225
Pour Point, °C: -24, -15