SPC MERLION 1000 is API CD oil specially formulated for normally-aspirated or supercharged marine, industrial and locomotive diesel engines burning marine gas oil or marine diesel oil.
SPC MERLION 1000 meets the following performance requirements:
• MAN B&W Diesel
• SEMT Pielstick
SPC MERLION 1000 provides the following benefits:
• Prevents the formation of lacquer and carbon deposits on pistons and piston ring grooves.
• Resists sludge formation.
• Provides good anticorrosion properties.
• Imparts good antiwear and antifoam properties.
• Exhibits good demulsibility characteristics.
• Provides good dispersancy and detergency properties.
SPC MERLION 1000 is recommended for lubrication of normally-aspirated and supercharged diesel engines in ocean-going marine vessels, supply boats, trawlers, oil rigs and industrial diesel generating sets. It is also recommended for locomotive diesel engines where a zinc-free oil is not specified.
|at 40 deg C, cSt|
|at 100 deg C, cSt|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C|
|Flash Point, COC, deg C|
|Pour Point, deg C|