SPC STOU UNIVERSAL FARM OIL is a multifunctional tractor lubricant specially developed to serve most farm applications.
It meets the requirements for modern engines and transmissions, including both manual and powershift types.
SPC STOU UNIVERSAL FARM OIL meets the following performance requirements:
• Allison C4
• API GL-4
• Ford M2C134D, M2C159B
• John Deere J20C, J27
• Massey Ferguson M1135, M1143, M1139, M1144
• New Holland NH030C, NH024C
• Case New Holland MAT3525, MAT3526
• FNH 82009201, 82009202, 82009203
• ZF TE ML 06A, B, C, 07B
• API CG4, CF, SF
• ACEA E3
• MB p227.1, p228.1
SPC STOU UNIVERSAL FARM OIL provides the following benefits:
• Provides excellent friction control.
• Protects against high and low temperature deposits, corrosion, rust and wear in all service conditions.
• Exhibits gear protection for hypoid axles, which have completed break-in.
• Exhibits good elastomer compatibility.
• Provides diesel engine performance up to and including API CG4.
• Prolongs the life of brakes and transmissions.
SPC STOU UNIVERSAL FARM OIL is recommended for use in wide range of agricultural tractor engines, transmission, final drive and hydraulic systems.
SPC STOU UNIVERSAL FARM OIL is also recommended for use in utility vehicle engines in heavy-duty diesel engines, both turbocharged and naturally aspirated.
|SPC STOU UNIVERSAL FARM OIL|
|at 40 deg C, cSt||102.0||62.5|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||14.2||10.6|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.882||0.857|
|Flash Point, deg C||217||235|
|Pour Point, deg C||-27||-36|