SPC SYNAMATIC TF3 is fully synthetic premium-quality automatic gearbox oil specially formulated for automatic transmission with slip lockup clutch. It is designed to meet long anti-shudder durability as well as 1-A in JASO M-315-2003 requirements. It is also suitable for industrial and mobile hydraulic systems.
SPC SYNAMATIC TF3 meets the following performance requirements:
• 1-A in JASO M-315-2003
• General Motors Dexron III
• Allison C-4
SPC SYNAMATIC TF3 provides the following benefits:
• Excellent anti-shudder performance and high torque capacity.
• Excellent performance in automatic transmission with slip controlled torque converter.
• Excellent antiwear properties.
• Good antifoam properties.
• Good antirust, anticorrosion, shear stability and antioxidation.
• Smooth shift feel and minimizing shift time rag.
SPC SYNAMATIC TF3 is recommended for most automatic transmission system operating under the most severe conditions. It is specially formulated for automatic transmission with slip lockup clutch. It is designed to meet long anti-shudder durability as well as 1A- in JASO M-315-2003.
SPC SYNAMATIC TF3
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 0C, cSt: 37, at 100 0C, cSt: 7.4
Brookfield Viscosity at -40 0C, Cp: 15,000
Viscosity Index: 169
Flash Point, COC, 0C: 190
Pour Point, 0C: -48
Specific Gravity, 15.6 0C: 0.852